Your satisfaction is guaranteed at Mobileshop!
If you are not satisfied with your purchase we will take back sold items within 3 days with the below terms & conditions for either exchange or refund.
- Product must be returned to: (Deira office)
- Product should be accompanied with original sales invoice as it is proof of purchase.
- Product must be returned unused with original packaging (undamaged and in saleable condition), accessories, manual, and registration card.
- Service, delivery and installation charges are nonrefundable once performed.
- If the product returned or given for repair has any data or information, Mobileshop will not be responsible to transfer to any other device or loss of data/information which was at the time of return/repair.
- Return voucher will be issued only if the product is found defective within 3 days for electronics, electrical, home appliances items from the date of Delivery and replacement may be given at the discretion of Mobileshop.
- Mobileshop will not issue a refund, but the product can be exchanged with another product of the same value or more.
- However, if the customer requests for an exchange, 15% of the refund amount will be deducted as restocking fee.
- The amount will be credited in the same account only within maximum 15 working days.
- No refund will be given for any payment made by way of gift voucher, rewards points or discount coupons.
- Customer shall pay any shipping and handling charges on returned products.
No Return & exchange will be provided for the following:
- Personal care & Hygiene products, (shaver, epilators, trimmers, clippers, massagers) personal items like lingerie and underwear.
- Consumables like DVDs, CDs, Cartridges, PC Software, Video Games, Magazines, Books and all Accessories.
- Promotion items & Clearance sale items.
- Open Packages, Seal broken, the product is incomplete, damaged or scratched, Tampered & partially used items.
Exemptions for exchange or refund is subjected for those products, which are found defective within 3 days.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- Manufacturer’s warranty wherever applicable as per items commences from the date of purchase mentioned on the sales invoice.
- Mobileshop provides warranty for phones, tablets and other gadgets sold on Mobileshop’s website. Mobileshop has the right to deny or accept the warranty claim for any product after a thorough inspection of the returned product.
- Accessories, batteries, and consumables are not covered under warranty.
- Items missing an identification number or code (such as UPC code or IMEI number) are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty becomes invalid if the product(s) has been opened, registered or tampered by an unauthorized person or other service center.
- Please retain sales invoice and warranty card to claim warranty.
- Warranty is applicable within the limits of U.A.E only, unless specified otherwise
- Any product requires a minimum of 15 – 20 working days to be repaired.
- Repaired items must be collected within 30 days of delivery date, any claim after 30 days will not be entertained and Mobileshop has full authority to dispose of these items.
- Normal wear & tear of the products shall not cover the warranty/guarantee.
For any further questions or concerns, please write to us at email@example.com